Day 3 of 30: List Your Challenges
The task is simple: make a list of the challenges you are facing when it comes to social media marketing. Think of any barriers that are keeping your social content from making its biggest impact.
As you list out your challenges, write out simple explanations of how these barriers are impacting your marketing efforts or overall business success. Here are a couple examples to help you get started.
Although we consistently post on social, we are not achieving ideal engagement levels.
We have seen a dramatic drop in our social content’s organic reach.
- Day 30 of 30: Last day: Celebrate Your TransformationDay 30 of 30: Last day: Celebrate Your Transformation Day 30 of 30: Last day: Celebrate Your Transformation Congratulations! You’ve successfully made it through the 30-day social marketing transformation program. Celebrate your new strategy and the effort you’ve made to enhance your social marketing. Source: https://sproutsocial.com/ Time to get to work, set your goals first. […]
- Day 29 of 30: Revisit and Readjust Your StrategyDay 29 of 30: Revisit and Readjust Your Strategy Day 29 of 30: Revisit and Readjust Your Strategy The most savvy marketers know that marketing strategies are in constant flux. Revisit your strategy, revise your marketing goals, and adapt your strategies based on the data you’ve collected. Source: https://sproutsocial.com/ Time to get to work, set […]
- Day 28 of 30: Report OutDay 28 of 30: Report Out Day 28 of 30: Report Out Share the results of your social marketing efforts with your marketing team and leadership. This is your opportunity to showcase the goals you’ve established and your progress towards those goals. You should use hard evidence, like the data you’ve gathered through content share […]
- Day 27 of 30: Compare Results to GoalsDay 27 of 30: Compare Results to Goals Day 27 of 30: Compare Results to Goals Think back to the objectives you set at the beginning of these 30 days. Going back to the example from Day 1, your objective was to boost brand engagement. In order to meet that objective, you must increase the […]
- Day 26 of 30: Track Your ContentDay 26 of 30: Track Your Content Day 26 of 30: Track Your Content Content share tracking is an effective way to gauge engagement and track the movement of your content across social channels. You can track all of your content with the Sprout Social Sent Messages Report. Use the Sent Messages reports to analyze […]
Not sure what your specific challenges maybe? Our recent Sprout Social Index surveyed social marketers and found the below five challenges the most common.
1. Developing a Social Media Strategy
2. Measuring Social Media ROI
3. Turning Employees Into Brand Advocates
4. Knowing Which Social Media Platform to Use
5. Improving a Decline in Organic Reach
Time to get to work, set your goals first. Comment down below your day 3 progress. Don’t forget to tag in your progress and use hashtag #socialsuccess30dayschallenge
Download this guide for Free worksheet for Day 3.
#svonartstudio #website #ecommerce #socialmedia #digitalcontentcreator #digitalmanagement #digitalmartketing #ecommerce #websites #readytowork#svonartstudiolife